Sunday, July 7, 2013

What a Beauty - Hinckley Bermuda 40


We stumbled onto this lovely while walking the docks at Golden Isles Marina.  We were over there to show our friends that marina  - plus what sailor doesn't like walking the docks!

The minute we saw her from afar we all commented "Wow!  Look at THAT spectacular boat, wonder what she is?"  Then as we closed in we saw the name on the transom - s/v Sabrina.  OMG!  Seriously kewl!

I immediately marched over to MY boat.  *I know, I know....those of  you that know me are shocked -NOT!  The owners (liveaboards) were in the cockpit.  Soon we were invited aboard to check her out. 

I have heard about the legend that is the Hinckley Bermuda 40.  It was such a treat to see one in person and flat out awesome that we (she and I) have the same name.  However, she is a tad bit older than me being a 1961 model.

No comments:

Post a Comment